"Empower your writing! Keys to Great Writing covers every aspect of the craft, showing you how to develop a writer's voice that is unique, precise, and effective.
From grammar rules to revision strategies, you'll find the crucial information you need in short, easy-to-browse sections that enable you to hone your own signature writing approach. No more wading through dry style manuals. No more guesswork. Just clear, proven guidance, including:
• Four Myths of Great Writing
• The Elements of Style Checklist
• The Elements of Composition Checklist
• The Four-Step Writing Process
• Glossary of Grammatical Terms
• Proofreading Checklist
• Four Common Errors in Word Choice (and How to Avoid Them)
• Five Ways to Bring Music to Your Writing
• Fourteen Techniques to Eliminate Wordiness
• And much more!
Keys to Great Writing is like having your own desktop writing coach. Use it, learn from it, and give the voice to the great writer within you."