“The Tao Te Ching 201: Deeper meanings, simplified” by Matthew Barnes
"Imagine understanding how the ancient Chinese sages viewed the world, the Universe, and God. What if you could have the same understanding? How could it end your own struggles with life?
Dr. Matthew Barnes, chemist, biochemist, doctor, and bestselling author of The Tao Te Ching 101, The Emerald Tablet 101, and Jesus Christ, Zen Master continues his exploration into ancient Chinese wisdom with his second interpretation of the Tao Te Ching.
In only 81 brief, truly non-denominational chapters, you’ll discover:
• an answer for each of life’s questions.
• a solution for every struggle and predicament.
• how to find and align your efforts with the Creative Principle of the Universe.
• how to see Spirit in even the most mundane of activities.
• how to find strength in flexibility.
• how to work effortlessly.
• and much, much more …
Dr. Barnes’ second translation goes a bit deeper than his first, but he was able to express the advanced concepts in a manner that is still modern, practical, direct, and very simple."
Comments and discussion can be found in the channel