"Imagine having an “instruction manual for life”; one that could simultaneously enhance both the everyday practical aspects of your existence as well as the spiritual. What would your life look like then? How would it feel?
Dr. Matthew Barnes, chemist, biochemist, doctor, and bestselling author of The Emerald Tablet 101, The Hermetica 101, The Kybalion 101, The Bhagavad Gita 101, and Jesus Christ, Zen Master, presents his interpretation of the Tao Te Ching. And he does so in a way that is “lovely” and “easier to understand”.
In his work, you’ll discover:
• An answer to each of life's questions, a solution for each dilemma, a healing for each wound.
• How to let life lead, and go with the flow.
• A teaching that helps break through the anger, hardness, and resentment in your heart.
(All that live have suffered. Wouldn’t you like to know how to let go?)
• How to ride the rhythms of life instead of swimming against the tide.
(Can you imagine how much easier this would be?)
• How to understand the Great Mystery in a completely non-denominational way.
• Why you suffer, and how to end it.
(How nice would that be?)
• How to actually enjoy this world for once, and relax into life.
(Hint: Just don’t do this one thing.)
• How to bend but never break.
(Did you know that nature shows us how?)
• The true determinant of survival and happiness, and why it’s not what you think.
What makes this translation different is that it is a modern, simplified interpretation. One that updates the ancient language to a more modern understanding, yet without touching the spirit of Lao Tzu’s timeless work, or altering his guidance towards working with the principles of the universe instead of against them."