"Bestselling guided imagery author Max Highstein shares indispensable tips and techniques for crafting guided meditations that inspire, uplift, and heal. For counselors, teachers, healers, yoga instructors, clergy—anyone who wants to bring excellence to their work.
Brimming with clear instruction on everything from conception to publishing, this book also includes 12 complete guided meditation scripts with notes and analysis. Chapters include:
• Writing Your Script – Inductions, Transitions, Main Body, Affirmations, & Endings
• Script Study – 12 Script Examples With Extensive Notes & Analysis
• Recording Your Program – Hiring a Studio, or Setting Up Your Studio At Home
• Voicing Your Program – Important Tips Doing A Professional Job
• Meditation Music & Background Sounds – What To Look For, Where To Look
• Publishing Your Program – Distribution Channels & Opportunities
• Conducting Live Guided Meditation – Working With Groups & Individuals"