Noted for his incredible intellect, eccentric ideas, and world-altering inventions, Nikola Tesla has evolved into the classic example of mad scientist. But is that all there is to the story?
Uncover the rich life of Tesla and learn about his entrance into the world as a “Child of Light,” how he conceived his most brilliant inventions, and why he fell into obscurity and eventually died in a hotel, alone and penniless.
Journey with the visionary, from a small town in Croatia all the way to New York City, and gain insight into the mind of one of the greatest thinkers the world has ever known.
In this biography of Nikola Tesla, you’ll discover:
– How his unique way of looking at the world brought the technology of the future to the 19th century
– What the Tesla vs Edison “Battle of the Currents” was really about
– His many successes – and many failures
– Details of his most incredible inventions, some of which we still use to this day
– How genius turned to madness
With excerpts from Tesla’s autobiography and insight from those who knew him best, this book aims to shed new light on the unique visionary and inspire the next generation of scientists. The story of Tesla will leave you feeling mournful for his sad fate, moved by his never-ending pursuit of a better future, and inspired by his enthusiasm."