"More Haunted Rock & Roll, the sequel to Haunted Rock & Roll, adds more ghost stories, creepy occult legends, and rock star UFO encounters to the extensive paranormal lore of rock and roll.
Some of the ghost stories and ghostlore you’ll encounter in More Haunted Rock & Roll, include:
– Did the ghost of John Lennon return to give his family messages of peace and love?
– Jim Morrison got kicked out of Barney’s Beanery for public urination, but he may be back on the guest list. Or is that the ghost list?
– Was AC/DC’s charismatic first lead singer Bon Scott behind the supernatural coaching session that bolstered the spirits of Brian Johnson, his replacement?
– The ladies of rock and roll can rock just as hard as the men. They also rock the ghost stories just as hard.
– Were the members of the Moody Blues subjects of rock’s first alien abduction?
– You may have heard of the Curse of the 27 Club. Get ready for the Grunge Singer Jinx.
– Kids in Satan’s Service? Backmasking messages? How about positive affirmations and creative visualisation? It turns out that rock has a positive occult side, too.
– Are you ready to revisit the crossroads?
You’ll get a chance to read about these encounters and a bunch more. The book features over 30 chapters brimming with more stories about rock star ghosts, more rock star paranormal encounters, more haunted rock places, and more rock curses and mysteries."